SFTP – Windows
Note: These steps assume Filezilla is installed.
- Click on File and then Site Manager.
- In the pop-up, put the information found in the following picture. Use your CentralID instead of jqp999. Click OK.
- Click the down arrow on the button below File called “Open the Site Manager” and select community.
- Click the checkbox for “Always trust this host, add this key to the cache”. Then click “OK”. You won’t be asked this again.
- In the box that says “<Empty Directory Listing>” right-click and choose “Create Directory”.
- Enter “/www” in the pop-up asking for the new directory name. Click OK.
- Enter the new directory by double-clicking on the “www” folder. You can now upload files by navigating to your file you want to upload, right-click on it and choose “Upload”.
- When you are finished, close the window and you will disconnect.