- Service Desk
- Technology Support Center(TSC)
- Software & Downloads
- Mobile Devices
- Technology Resources
- Web Hosting
- Wireless Access
Online course development, podcast support, graphic design, etc.
- OIT Training Workshops
Free training workshops for students, faculty and staff on a wide variety of topics.
- Classroom Technology (CTec)
High Tech classrooms offering mutlimedia capabilities.
- Computer Labs
Computer labs open to students, faculty and staff on both campuses.
- ETD Support
- Student Evaluation of Instruction (SEI)
- Test Scanning
- WVU eCampus
Support for issues related to IT projects on (and sometimes off) campus.
Systems & Networks
Support for anything related to communications equipment and access to the Internet (including wireless) or internal wiring.
- LAN Services
Manages MyID, GroupWise, shared drives, access to internal networks.
- Telecommunications Support
Manages telephone systems, IT Bill, and Voice Mail.
- Network Operations Support manages access to the network internally and externally (eg. the Internet). Also manages the wireless networks.
Support related to servers, databases, major systems, developers