Student Technology Resources
- Help Using Your Computer: Service Desk
- Buying a Computer: Recommendations
- Fix a Computer:Personal Computer Repair
- Get Software for your Computer
- Computer Labs
- Electronic Theses Dissertations (ETD)
All graduate students must submit their theses or dissertations electronically. Read up on the requirements before you get started!
- Printer Configuration for Mac Computers – Please note, you must be running MacOS X 10.7 or later for this configuration to work. The printer configuration files will allow you to print on campus using a Mac computer.
- Wireless Laptop Program (WVU Libraries)
Email & Internet
- ResNet – Internet access in student residential complexes only. (WVU Student Affairs)
- Documentation: Access MIX Through Third Party Email Programs
- Wireless Network Access
- Free Technology Workshops
Get free training on a multitude of applications and build your resume. Learn how to use Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access), Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS and Web page design and more. Registration is required.Please Note: Chronic no-shows will lose priority for registration, so make sure you show up or cancel 24 hours in advance!
- WVU IT Standards and Guidelines
Personal Web Hosting: Students and Faculty
Student Organizations: Contact Web Services
WVU’s Web Services offers space on www.wvu.edu for student organizations and special University-recognized events and projects. Please fill out the site registration form.
|ID||Sample||What it is used for|
|MyID||fmlast||View entire list of WVU services and systems that use MyID.|